We may be IN a small town,
but our Ninja Warrior facility is BIG TIME!
We invite you to come and explore our 8000+ sq. ft. Ninja Warrior and Rock Climbing facility! You’ll discover a leading-edge training, exercise, and competition center—with a range of equipment suitable for all ages, from beginner to advanced abilities—right in the Fuquay Sports Center in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina.
As competitors, we’ve been to a lot of ninja warrior gyms. As fans, we’ve seen a lot of others through live streaming and social media. We designed Rock Solid Warrior to bring an exceptional experience for enthusiasts at all levels.
Other Areas & Amenities
You’ll arrive here as you enter our facility from the parking lot.
- Turn left for the Beginner/Intermediate section and Little Rock.
- Go straight ahead for the Advanced/Expert section and Big Rock.
From The Trailhead, The Lodge is to your right. It’s a space for parents to work on laptops in a fairly quiet, closed room, with generous windows to give you a view of what’s going on.
- In addition to comfortable seats, vending machines (coming soon), Wi-Fi, electrical outlets, USB ports, there’s a silent video feed (coming soon) from multiple points in the facility.
- The Lodge doubles as a “party room” when you book a birthday party (check out our flexible options for designing the perfect ninja and/or rock climbing birthday).
Showers & Restrooms
- Showers for men and women are available inside our facility.
- The Fuquay Sports Center Public has restroom facilities.
- Open to the public from 7 AM to 10 PM Monday through Saturday.
- We’ll endeavor to have at least part of the gym available for “open gym” for the majority of each day.
- Check our schedule regularly for programming.
Proud part of the remarkable Fuquay Sports Center
Rock Solid Warrior is housed inside the Fuquay Sports Center—a visionary remodel of the old Fuquay Flea Market: 130,000 square feet of activity for the whole family, along with plenty of parking.